List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dan Cook (dancook) Date:July 23 2010 5:27pm
Subject:RE: Does 3.1.0 support MySQL 5.0?
View as plain text
> On Jul 21, 2010, at 6:16 PM, Dan Cook (dancook) wrote:
>
> > Q1: Does 3.1 support MySQL 5.0?
>
> I have no reason to believe we broke anything.

OK. Just making sure by asking the obvious questions first. :)

> We are building some distributed RPMs against 4.1 still.
>
> > I have attached the output of the configure from both 3.0.9 and
3.1.0 if
> > it helps.
>
> A stack trace of the resulting core dump would be more helpful.

Understood.  The core was in a piece of code that I don't own.  The
stack
trace I was shown was in the safe_grab function and then in the
underlying
db C API layer.

Before I make any conclusions I need to do some do diligence on my end
make sure we didn't do anything stupid. Basically all we did was upgrade
3.1.0 and change the ConnectionPool::grab call to safe_grab.

> This list has problems with attachments.  You might try something like
http://pastebin.com/ next time.

Yes. I saw that the logs didn't come through.  Next time I will use
pastbin.com.
I will try and see if I can simplify the code and reproduce it with some
sample code.

Dan Cook
Thread
Problem with ReconnectOption on CentOS 5.5Martin Dubuc20 Jul
  • Re: Problem with ReconnectOption on CentOS 5.5Warren Young20 Jul
    • Re: Problem with ReconnectOption on CentOS 5.5Martin Dubuc20 Jul
      • Re: Problem with ReconnectOption on CentOS 5.5Warren Young20 Jul
        • Does 3.1.0 support MySQL 5.0?dancook)22 Jul
          • Re: Does 3.1.0 support MySQL 5.0?Warren Young22 Jul
            • RE: Does 3.1.0 support MySQL 5.0?dancook)23 Jul
              • Re: Does 3.1.0 support MySQL 5.0?Warren Young23 Jul