List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:July 6 2010 8:16pm
Subject:Re: an error when using group by
View as plain text
On 7/3/2010 9:18 PM, Zhimin Song wrote:

> i countered a question like (http://lists.mysql.com/plusplus/7843), but that
> thread did not say something...

The only thing I see that's similar between these two questions is that
they're both vague and irreproducible.

I suggest you simplify your code to the point that it either a) works or
b) is short enough that you can send it to someone else to show them the
problem on their machine with their database.

The very first thing to do is get all these other libraries (Boost, Wt,
PList...) out of the way.  It's impossible to point fingers when there
are so many unrelated actors in the same call stack.
Thread
an error when using group byZhimin Song4 Jul
  • Re: an error when using group byWarren Young6 Jul
    • Re: an error when using group byZhimin Song26 Aug
      • Re: an error when using group byWarren Young26 Aug