List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:May 24 2010 6:33am
Subject:Re: 转发: Re to Warren Young// Re: About
"Failed to find MySQL C API type ID for" Exceptio
On May 23, 2010, at 11:35 PM, hu.ruyu@stripped wrote:

> You can find that the 'int' type could be found on the
> mysql_ti_sql_type_info_lookup::map_. Why does map_.find(&ti) retun map_.end?

It certainly looks like it shouldn't do that.

Is your AIX system patched up-to-date?  It looks like a C++ standards compliance bug.

To ensure that it isn't some difference in the way your program is built vs the way
MySQL++ is built, try modifying one of the examples to give the effect you want using the
standard test database.  I suggest starting with examples/tquery*.cpp.
Thread
Re: 转发: Re to Warren Young// Re: About "Failed to find MySQL C API type ID for" ExceptionWarren Young24 May