List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jonathan Wakely Date:May 14 2010 2:04pm
Subject:Re: problem while handling concurrecy
View as plain text
On 14 May 2010 09:09, anindh thomas wrote:

> Could you please suggest me possible ways to handle both,the concurrency issue
> as well as the delay.

The database already serialises all queries and updates, and is
probably more likely to get it right. One option is to restructure
your queries so that the concurrency is handled by the RDBMS instead
of by using mutex locks in your process.

As for the delay, the obvious first thing to check is to ensure you
have a suitable index on the table.
Thread
problem while handling concurrecy anindh thomas14 May
  • Re: problem while handling concurrecyJonathan Wakely14 May
  • Re: problem while handling concurrecy Warren Young14 May