List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:March 31 2010 6:10pm
Subject:Re: Memory management?
View as plain text
On Mar 31, 2010, at 3:02 AM, F.N. Bruggeman wrote:

> Are there any plans to feed custom allocators to the Row class and its
> members? (or the entire library - one can wish)

That would break the ABI, so the earliest it could happen is 4.0.  You're welcome to do
this to your copy, make a patch, which we will revisit when/if 4.0 ever comes out.
There's precedent...one guy made a patch early in the 2.x series that eventually made it
into 3.0.

I've added it to the Wishlist.
Thread
Memory management?F.N. Bruggeman31 Mar
  • Re: Memory management?Warren Young31 Mar