List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:David Walthour Date:March 30 2010 7:12pm
Subject:Re: Why is there no replace function in query.h that takes two
iterators as arguments?
View as plain text
Its just a replica of the insert version with the verb INSERT changed to
REPLACE in the query string, so I don't see how this can break anything
given that MySql supports this form of query string.  I had already patched
my instance of the code so I know it works.  I will try to modify an example
for the distribution.

Thanks!