List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:March 30 2010 6:52pm
Subject:Re: Why is there no replace function in query.h that takes two iterators as arguments?
View as plain text
On Mar 30, 2010, at 11:55 AM, David Walthour wrote:

> It seems for symmetry reasons (and that I really want this function) that
> there should be a function for replace that takes two iterators just like
> insert does:

Seems reasonable to me.

I trust you've tested that it does what you want?  It doesn't scratch my itch, so all I
can say is that it looks sane, it builds, and it doesn't break the test suite.

Perhaps you could modify one of the existing examples to show a good use of this new
function, or create a new one?

>    template <class Iter>
>    Query& replace(Iter first, Iter last)

Applied!
Thread
Why is there no replace function in query.h that takes two iterators as arguments?David Walthour30 Mar
  • Re: Why is there no replace function in query.h that takes two iterators as arguments?Warren Young30 Mar
    • Re: Why is there no replace function in query.h that takes two iterators as arguments?David Walthour30 Mar