List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:hadass yaari Date:March 15 2010 9:50pm
Subject:Fwd: problem creating a table
View as plain text
Hello everybody, I am a student and new in MySql++.
I write a program that needs to connect to the database.
I try to create a table programatically and it doesn't succeeded.
The query is "DROP TABLE IF EXISTS friendship; CREATE TABLE friendship
(FriendId1 VARCHAR(20) NOT NULL, FriendId2 VARCHAR(20) NOT NULL)"
I tried this query manually and it worked.
I get exception = true and the error is mysqlpp::StoreQueryResult::`vector
deleting destructor'(unsigned int).
The connection is ok and other queries work fine.

What do you think the problem? What did I miss?

Thank you very much
Hadas

Thread
Fwd: problem creating a tablehadass yaari15 Mar
  • Re: Fwd: problem creating a tableWarren Young16 Mar