List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joe Stein Date:February 25 2010 1:27am
Subject:Re: StoreQueryResult - field_name changing case
View as plain text
Hey Warren, I tracked this down to line 103 in field_names.h which is called
by line 45 within the init function of field_names.cpp

I commented this out and recompiled and now the column case is properly
preserved in my result set when using the mysql++ API

Regards,

/*
Joe Stein, 973-944-0094
http://www.medialets.com