List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:January 12 2010 4:40am
Subject:Re: Building mysql++ with STLPort
View as plain text
On Jan 11, 2010, at 3:34 PM, Herman Schultz wrote:

> I guess, I would be happy to get into a debate about the relative
> benefits of stlport vs. native stls, but it seems off point.

While I did entertain some hope that you might rethink your need for this library, I was
also hoping for enlightenment.  I'm well aware that I don't know everything.  I thought
you might know something I didn't.

> ./lib/exceptions.h:208: error: expected unqualified-id before '&' token

Try putting #include <typeinfo> up with the other #includes at the top of that file.
 If that fixes it, let me know so I can apply it to the source repo for the next release.

> Which is even more puzzling, because it's complaining about an std::string
> declaration in exceptions.h

I think it's complaining about the second parameter, not the first.
Thread
Building mysql++ with STLPortHerman Schultz11 Jan
  • Re: Building mysql++ with STLPortWarren Young11 Jan
RE: Building mysql++ with STLPortHerman Schultz11 Jan
  • Re: Building mysql++ with STLPortWarren Young12 Jan
    • RE: Building mysql++ with STLPortHerman Schultz12 Jan
      • RE: Building mysql++ with STLPortHerman Schultz12 Jan