List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:January 11 2010 9:52pm
Subject:Re: Building mysql++ with STLPort
View as plain text
On 1/11/2010 2:28 PM, Herman Schultz wrote:

> I tried configure --with-stlport=<path>   but that didn't seem to have any
> affect.

Where do you see it documented that it should?

> My problem is an unresolved symbol error in one our apps:
>
>   undefined reference to
> `mysqlpp::SQLTypeAdapter::SQLTypeAdapter(stlp_std::basic_string<char,
> stlp_std::char_traits<char>, stlp_std::allocator<char>  >  const&,
> bool)'
>
> Looks a mixing of stl and stlport to me.

To make your compiler find the STLport headers before its standard C++
library, something this should work:

	$ ./configure CXXFLAGS=-I/where/stlport/is --other-flags

This is off the cuff, because I haven't used STLport since the days when
most compiler vendors shipped broken STL implementations, or didn't ship
STL at all.  Why would one use STLport today?
Thread
Building mysql++ with STLPortHerman Schultz11 Jan
  • Re: Building mysql++ with STLPortWarren Young11 Jan
RE: Building mysql++ with STLPortHerman Schultz11 Jan
  • Re: Building mysql++ with STLPortWarren Young12 Jan
    • RE: Building mysql++ with STLPortHerman Schultz12 Jan
      • RE: Building mysql++ with STLPortHerman Schultz12 Jan