List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joel Fielder Date:January 11 2010 4:41pm
Subject:Re: mysqlpp::ScopedConnection
View as plain text
Warren Young wrote:
> Whitespace.  Mentioning it just in case you contribute another ctor
> some day. :)
I knew I'd get pulled on whitespace somewhere!
> My instinct would be to put these inline in the header, so the
> compiler can optimize away the function call.  Is there a reason not
> to do so?
I didn't have anything in mind, it's just our standard in the absence of
a reason to make inline.
> The triple-slash comments are just to get Doxygen's attention, and it
> ignores private members as we have it configured in MySQL++.
No problemo - thought that since a comment was there it may as well be
Doxidised.

> Are we giving you, personally, the copyright mention in the header
> comments, and not Switchplane?  We did with examples/for_each.cpp, but
> I'm just checking that that is still okay.
Good question.  Technically, it would be Switchplane due to the usual
(at least in the UK) restrictive covenants in developers' employment
contracts but since I jointly own the firm with my brother it doesn't
matter too much.  For the sake of doing things properly I suppose it
should be Switchplane Ltd.
Thread
Query::execute crashes without a connected driverJoel Fielder7 Jan
  • Re: Query::execute crashes without a connected driverWarren Young7 Jan
    • Re: Query::execute crashes without a connected driverJoel Fielder8 Jan
    • mysqlpp::ScopedConnectionJoel Fielder8 Jan
      • Re: mysqlpp::ScopedConnectionWarren Young9 Jan
        • Re: mysqlpp::ScopedConnectionJonathan Wakely9 Jan
          • Re: mysqlpp::ScopedConnectionJoel Fielder11 Jan
            • Re: mysqlpp::ScopedConnectionJonathan Wakely11 Jan
              • Re: mysqlpp::ScopedConnectionWarren Young11 Jan
                • Re: mysqlpp::ScopedConnectionJonathan Wakely11 Jan
    • Re: Query::execute crashes without a connected driverJoel Fielder13 Jan
      • Re: Query::execute crashes without a connected driverWarren Young13 Jan
Re: mysqlpp::ScopedConnectionJoel Fielder11 Jan
  • Re: mysqlpp::ScopedConnectionWarren Young11 Jan
    • Re: mysqlpp::ScopedConnectionJoel Fielder11 Jan
      • Re: mysqlpp::ScopedConnectionWarren Young11 Jan
        • Re: mysqlpp::ScopedConnectionJoel Fielder12 Jan