List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:January 11 2010 1:10pm
Subject:Re: Why cant I define more than two sql_create_# macro?
View as plain text
On Jan 11, 2010, at 3:05 AM, lee wrote:

>    I want to define two ssql in one .h file, like this:
> #ifndef MYCC_H
> #define MYCC_H
> #define MYSQLPP_SSQLS_NO_STATICS

The last line isn't conditional, as it recommends in the user manual when you put the
#define in a *.h file rather than in *.cpp.  This means no module in your program defines
the static members of these SSQLSes, which is what the linker is yelling about:

> mycc.o: In function `table1::table() const':
> /usr/include/c++/4.2/bits/ios_base.h:629: undefined reference to `table1::table_'

It has nothing to do with the fact that you have two SSQLSes here.  Re-read this section
of the manual:

http://tangentsoft.net/mysql++/doc/html/userman/ssqls.html#ssqls-in-header
Thread
Why cant I define more than two sql_create_# macro?lee11 Jan
  • Re: Why cant I define more than two sql_create_# macro?Warren Young11 Jan