List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:December 31 2009 5:06pm
Subject:Re: A copy constructor for ssqls?
View as plain text
On Dec 31, 2009, at 3:54 AM, Matthieu Garrigues wrote:

> I'm going to add this feature to ssqls.pl but it will be great if it's going
> to be added for the next versions of mysql++.

Actually, yes, I am working on a replacement for SSQLS for the next version of MySQL++.
I've added a note to ensure I include copy ctors and operator= in the definition of an
SSQLS v2 class.

You can read more about the new design here:

	http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/*checkout*/mysqlpp/trunk/Wishlist

You can see current progress in the ssx subdirectory of the svn repo.
Thread
A copy constructor for ssqls?Matthieu Garrigues31 Dec
  • Re: A copy constructor for ssqls?Warren Young31 Dec
    • Re: A copy constructor for ssqls?Matthieu Garrigues2 Jan
      • Re: A copy constructor for ssqls?Warren Young3 Jan