List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Matthieu Garrigues Date:December 31 2009 10:54am
Subject:A copy constructor for ssqls?
View as plain text
Hi,

I am using ssqls to map my tables into c++ class and I would like to add
some features to them.
To me, the best way is to define the class that inherits from the generated
ssqls:

sql_create_6(stock, 1, 2,
    mysqlpp::sql_char, item,
    mysqlpp::sql_bigint, num,
    mysqlpp::sql_double, weight,
    mysqlpp::sql_decimal, price,
    mysqlpp::sql_date, sdate,
    mysqlpp::Null<mysqlpp::sql_mediumtext>, description)

class mystock : public stock
{
     mystock()
     {}

     mystock(const stock& s)
       : stock(s)
     {}

     [... added methods and members]
}

The problem: the macro sql_create_* doesn't generate a copy constructor for
the class stock.
I'm going to add this feature to ssqls.pl but it will be great if it's going
to be added for the next versions of mysql++.

Thanks!

--
Matthieu Garrigues

Thread
A copy constructor for ssqls?Matthieu Garrigues31 Dec
  • Re: A copy constructor for ssqls?Warren Young31 Dec
    • Re: A copy constructor for ssqls?Matthieu Garrigues2 Jan
      • Re: A copy constructor for ssqls?Warren Young3 Jan