List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steven Van Ingelgem Date:December 23 2009 12:19pm
Subject:Re: How can I detect a query is wrong?
View as plain text
2009/12/23 Warren Young <mysqlpp@stripped>

> On Dec 23, 2009, at 2:49 AM, Steven Van Ingelgem wrote:
>
> > Feed the list more attachments! it's hungry... If you feed it enough, it
> will be satisfied and let it be passed through!
>
> I'm afraid it's insatiable.
>
> I applied your patch, and verified that it passes dtest.  Thanks!
>
> I then wrote a new test to check copying behavior, and found that Query
> still doesn't copy deeply enough to support template queries.  Care to
> address that, too?
>
> By the way, can you please not top-post?
>
>    A: Because we read from top to bottom, left to right.
>    Q: Why should I start my reply below the quoted text?

There you go.

Btw, what to do if I am Chinese? They read from bottom to top and right to
left ;-).

How can I detect a query is wrong?Steven Van Ingelgem19 Dec
  • Re: How can I detect a query is wrong?Warren Young19 Dec
    • Re: How can I detect a query is wrong?Steven Van Ingelgem19 Dec
      • Re: How can I detect a query is wrong?Steven Van Ingelgem19 Dec
        • Re: How can I detect a query is wrong?Warren Young19 Dec
          • Re: How can I detect a query is wrong?Steven Van Ingelgem19 Dec
            • Re: How can I detect a query is wrong?Steven Van Ingelgem19 Dec
            • Re: How can I detect a query is wrong?Warren Young22 Dec
              • Re: How can I detect a query is wrong?Steven Van Ingelgem22 Dec
                • Re: How can I detect a query is wrong?Warren Young22 Dec
Re: How can I detect a query is wrong?Warren Young23 Dec
  • Re: How can I detect a query is wrong?Steven Van Ingelgem23 Dec