List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steven Van Ingelgem Date:December 19 2009 6:38pm
Subject:Re: How can I detect a query is wrong?
View as plain text
And hereby the same but against the latest trunk.

2009/12/19 Steven Van Ingelgem <steven@stripped>

> Well,
>

> That was quite easy ;).
> Basically what I did was removing the ostream, changing the stringbuf ->
> stringstream and adding an operator << template which just calls the
> stringbuf operator << ;-).
>
> Fixed & works nicely.
> Now also Query q( other_Query ) is doing a deep copy (so it truly makes a
> new copy of the same query). This is advantageous in my personal opinion in
> case you want to pass different parameters to each Query-instance.
>

> Grtz,
> Steven
>
> 2009/12/19 Warren Young <mysqlpp@stripped>
>
>> On Dec 19, 2009, at 3:27 AM, Steven Van Ingelgem wrote:
>>

>> > The problem is that the ostream seems not to be overwritten... I think
>> you
>> > should do ostream::operator=(rhs); in the beginning of this function.
>>
>> Yes, there has been some concern about how deep a copy the Query operator=
>> and copy ctor should do.  If you want to make up a patch, I'll be happy to
>> consider it.
>> --

How can I detect a query is wrong?Steven Van Ingelgem19 Dec
  • Re: How can I detect a query is wrong?Warren Young19 Dec
    • Re: How can I detect a query is wrong?Steven Van Ingelgem19 Dec
      • Re: How can I detect a query is wrong?Steven Van Ingelgem19 Dec
        • Re: How can I detect a query is wrong?Warren Young19 Dec
          • Re: How can I detect a query is wrong?Steven Van Ingelgem19 Dec
            • Re: How can I detect a query is wrong?Steven Van Ingelgem19 Dec
            • Re: How can I detect a query is wrong?Warren Young22 Dec
              • Re: How can I detect a query is wrong?Steven Van Ingelgem22 Dec
                • Re: How can I detect a query is wrong?Warren Young22 Dec
Re: How can I detect a query is wrong?Warren Young23 Dec
  • Re: How can I detect a query is wrong?Steven Van Ingelgem23 Dec