List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steven Van Ingelgem Date:December 19 2009 12:17pm
Subject:Re: How can I detect a query is wrong?
View as plain text
Well,

That was quite easy ;).
Basically what I did was removing the ostream, changing the stringbuf ->
stringstream and adding an operator << template which just calls the
stringbuf operator << ;-).

Fixed & works nicely.
Now also Query q( other_Query ) is doing a deep copy (so it truly makes a
new copy of the same query). This is advantageous in my personal opinion in
case you want to pass different parameters to each Query-instance.

Grtz,
Steven

2009/12/19 Warren Young <mysqlpp@stripped>

> On Dec 19, 2009, at 3:27 AM, Steven Van Ingelgem wrote:
>
> > The problem is that the ostream seems not to be overwritten... I think
> you
> > should do ostream::operator=(rhs); in the beginning of this function.
>
> Yes, there has been some concern about how deep a copy the Query operator=
> and copy ctor should do.  If you want to make up a patch, I'll be happy to
> consider it.

How can I detect a query is wrong?Steven Van Ingelgem19 Dec
  • Re: How can I detect a query is wrong?Warren Young19 Dec
    • Re: How can I detect a query is wrong?Steven Van Ingelgem19 Dec
      • Re: How can I detect a query is wrong?Steven Van Ingelgem19 Dec
        • Re: How can I detect a query is wrong?Warren Young19 Dec
          • Re: How can I detect a query is wrong?Steven Van Ingelgem19 Dec
            • Re: How can I detect a query is wrong?Steven Van Ingelgem19 Dec
            • Re: How can I detect a query is wrong?Warren Young22 Dec
              • Re: How can I detect a query is wrong?Steven Van Ingelgem22 Dec
                • Re: How can I detect a query is wrong?Warren Young22 Dec
Re: How can I detect a query is wrong?Warren Young23 Dec
  • Re: How can I detect a query is wrong?Steven Van Ingelgem23 Dec