List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:December 18 2009 1:38pm
Subject:Re: Overloaded store, etc?
View as plain text
On Dec 18, 2009, at 6:23 AM, Jim Wallace wrote:

> what I'd like to see is getting rid of one of the
> overloads to clear up the runtime ambiguity.

As I hinted in my previous reply, I don't think there's a problem of too many overloads.
I believe both of your cases start with the same overload: the one taking a single STA.
They take different paths after the entry point, of course, but again I don't think the
fix is removing a function.

I rather suspect that Martin Gallwey's r2590 patch might fix things for you.  Try svn head
and see?

If all it does, then you can get me a Round Tuit for Christmas.

If not, I'll need to know which function you want me to remove and why you believe that
will help.
Thread
Overloaded store, etc?Jim Wallace17 Dec
  • Re: Overloaded store, etc?Warren Young17 Dec
    • RE: Overloaded store, etc?Jim Wallace18 Dec
      • RE: Overloaded store, etc?Martin Gallwey18 Dec
        • RE: Overloaded store, etc?Jim Wallace18 Dec
      • Re: Overloaded store, etc?Warren Young18 Dec
        • Re: Overloaded store, etc?Warren Young18 Dec