List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:December 17 2009 9:26pm
Subject:Re: Overloaded store, etc?
View as plain text
On Dec 17, 2009, at 6:33 AM, Jim Wallace wrote:

> Seems like I saw some discussion recently on the confusion between
> store(query) and store(stringparam).

I guess you mean store(const SQLTypeAdapter&) in both cases, and are differentiating
between template queries and normal queries?

> I know it's an interface change, but are they any plans on removing this
> gotcha?

Make a good case for it, and I'll add it to the Wishlist for v4.

As it stands, I'm not yet sure exactly what it is you want removed. :)
Thread
Overloaded store, etc?Jim Wallace17 Dec
  • Re: Overloaded store, etc?Warren Young17 Dec
    • RE: Overloaded store, etc?Jim Wallace18 Dec
      • RE: Overloaded store, etc?Martin Gallwey18 Dec
        • RE: Overloaded store, etc?Jim Wallace18 Dec
      • Re: Overloaded store, etc?Warren Young18 Dec
        • Re: Overloaded store, etc?Warren Young18 Dec