List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:December 17 2009 9:25pm
Subject:Re: SSQLS does not read one particular value
View as plain text
On Dec 17, 2009, at 12:27 PM, Peter Vanhee wrote:

> Thanks for the tip, however in the example sql_create_complete_5 there are 5
> parameters, but the compiler complains
> he expects less parameters (we have more because of the double naming).

The number at the end of the macro name must match the number of fields in each SSQLS.
So, I assume you want 3 here, not 5.
Thread
SSQLS does not read one particular valuePeter Vanhee17 Dec
  • Re: SSQLS does not read one particular valueChris Morgan17 Dec
    • Re: SSQLS does not read one particular valuePeter Vanhee17 Dec
      • Re: SSQLS does not read one particular valueChris Morgan17 Dec
        • Re: SSQLS does not read one particular valuePeter Vanhee17 Dec
          • Re: SSQLS does not read one particular valueChris Morgan17 Dec
          • Re: SSQLS does not read one particular valueWarren Young17 Dec