List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Morgan Date:December 17 2009 7:40pm
Subject:Re: SSQLS does not read one particular value
View as plain text

> > Yes it does.  See here:
> http://tangentsoft.net/mysql++/doc/html/userman/ssqls.html#ssqls-field-namesif you
> want to have different ones.
>
> Thanks for the tip, however in the example sql_create_complete_5 there are
> 5 parameters, but the compiler complains
> he expects less parameters (we have more because of the double naming).
>
> Do you need to increase 5 or is there a different way to do so.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by this, but the sql_create_* macros are
really just wrappers around the sql_create_complete_* macros.

#define sql_create_1(NAME, CMP, CONTR, T1, I1) \
>         sql_create_complete_1(NAME, CMP, CONTR, T1, I1, #I1) \

Can you post the code and the error that the compiler is giving you?

Thanks,

Chris

Thread
SSQLS does not read one particular valuePeter Vanhee17 Dec
  • Re: SSQLS does not read one particular valueChris Morgan17 Dec
    • Re: SSQLS does not read one particular valuePeter Vanhee17 Dec
      • Re: SSQLS does not read one particular valueChris Morgan17 Dec
        • Re: SSQLS does not read one particular valuePeter Vanhee17 Dec
          • Re: SSQLS does not read one particular valueChris Morgan17 Dec
          • Re: SSQLS does not read one particular valueWarren Young17 Dec