List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Morgan Date:December 17 2009 6:22pm
Subject:Re: SSQLS does not read one particular value
View as plain text
On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 10:18 AM, Peter Vanhee <peter.vanhee@stripped>wrote:

> On 17 Dec 2009, at 19:15, Chris Morgan wrote:
>
> > On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 4:40 AM, Peter Vanhee <peter.vanhee@stripped>
> wrote:
> > Hey all,
> >
> > Using SSQLS I recently started having problems reading one particular
> value.
> >
> > This is the defintion of the SSQLS in BrixClass.h
> >
> > sql_create_7(BrixClass, 1, 7,
> >        mysqlpp::sql_int_unsigned, id,
> >        mysqlpp::sql_int_unsigned, centroid,
> >        mysqlpp::sql_double, threshold)
> >
> > This isn't valid.  The sql_create_7 macro requires 17 (3 + [7*2])
> arguments.  I'm assuming this is just a typo.
>
> My apologies. This is indeed a typo, the 7 should be 3.
>

> > and I read in the structures like
> >
> > // with initiliazed con (mysqlpp::Connection object)
> > mysqlpp::Query query = con->query();
> > query << "SELECT Centroid, ClassID, Threshold FROM Class WHERE ClassID =
> 5";
> >

> > Your query uses ClassID instead of id, is this a typo?
>
> This isn't a typo. Does it matter that the names of the columns in SQL are
> different from those in the SSQLS?

Yes it does.  See here:
http://tangentsoft.net/mysql++/doc/html/userman/ssqls.html#ssqls-field-namesif
you want to have different ones.

> Thanks for the reply!

Glad I could help

-Chris

Thread
SSQLS does not read one particular valuePeter Vanhee17 Dec
  • Re: SSQLS does not read one particular valueChris Morgan17 Dec
    • Re: SSQLS does not read one particular valuePeter Vanhee17 Dec
      • Re: SSQLS does not read one particular valueChris Morgan17 Dec
        • Re: SSQLS does not read one particular valuePeter Vanhee17 Dec
          • Re: SSQLS does not read one particular valueChris Morgan17 Dec
          • Re: SSQLS does not read one particular valueWarren Young17 Dec