List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jim Wallace Date:December 17 2009 1:33pm
Subject:Overloaded store, etc?
View as plain text
Seems like I saw some discussion recently on the confusion between
store(query) and store(stringparam).  Developers in our company have
been nailed by these about a half dozen times, just infrequently enough
to forget.   And it's one of those things that takes some time to debug
and figure out the first time you hit it.

I know it's an interface change, but are they any plans on removing this
gotcha?

Thread
Overloaded store, etc?Jim Wallace17 Dec
  • Re: Overloaded store, etc?Warren Young17 Dec
    • RE: Overloaded store, etc?Jim Wallace18 Dec
      • RE: Overloaded store, etc?Martin Gallwey18 Dec
        • RE: Overloaded store, etc?Jim Wallace18 Dec
      • Re: Overloaded store, etc?Warren Young18 Dec
        • Re: Overloaded store, etc?Warren Young18 Dec