List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Vanhee Date:December 17 2009 12:40pm
Subject:SSQLS does not read one particular value
View as plain text
Hey all,

Using SSQLS I recently started having problems reading one particular value.

This is the defintion of the SSQLS in BrixClass.h

sql_create_7(BrixClass, 1, 7,
	mysqlpp::sql_int_unsigned, id,
	mysqlpp::sql_int_unsigned, centroid,
	mysqlpp::sql_double, threshold)

and I read in the structures like

// with initiliazed con (mysqlpp::Connection object)
mysqlpp::Query query = con->query();
query << "SELECT Centroid, ClassID, Threshold FROM Class WHERE ClassID = 5";

vector<BrixClass> classes;
query.storein(classes);

// take the first element
BrixClass class = classes[0];

then, class.id will always be 0, while the other elements (centroid and threshold)
are properly set.

No matter how I turn around the order in the SELECT, the id will always be zero.
However, when I read the row without SSQLS but instead use mysqlpp::Row
I get correct values.

Any idea?

Thanks,
Peter
Thread
SSQLS does not read one particular valuePeter Vanhee17 Dec
  • Re: SSQLS does not read one particular valueChris Morgan17 Dec
    • Re: SSQLS does not read one particular valuePeter Vanhee17 Dec
      • Re: SSQLS does not read one particular valueChris Morgan17 Dec
        • Re: SSQLS does not read one particular valuePeter Vanhee17 Dec
          • Re: SSQLS does not read one particular valueChris Morgan17 Dec
          • Re: SSQLS does not read one particular valueWarren Young17 Dec