List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:December 4 2009 4:49pm
Subject:Re: Template query change from v2 to v3
View as plain text
Martin Gallwey wrote:

> I've modified my patch to revert the fix applied in revision 1446 and
> changed the fix so that the zero argument versions of execute/store/use
> (previously unchanged in this patch) were also protected by the
> 'processing_' flag. This protects us from the double substitution
> described in the mail referenced above.

It's applied, mostly as-is, but with the test code simplified and moved
into its own example, tquery4.  Martin, please check this out of svn and
see if it does what you need.  Also, check that the new example doesn't
remove things that shouldn't be removed.  I confess that I don't really
understand what all you're doing with that cabbage, f'rinstance.
Thread
Template query change from v2 to v3Martin Gallwey3 Dec
  • Re: Template query change from v2 to v3Warren Young4 Dec
    • Re: Template query change from v2 to v3Martin Gallwey4 Dec