List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:December 4 2009 11:48am
Subject:Re: 2013 error during fetch_row
View as plain text
Mengmeng Zhang wrote:
> once in a
> while, while going through a large dataset, the first connection
> aborts with "2013 - Lost connection to MySQL server during query".

Googling "mysql lost connection" brings me to this page:

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/error-lost-connection.html

The second possibility looks plausible for your situation.

This really isn't a MySQL++ issue.  This error comes from the underlying
C API.  MySQL++ is just passing it along to you.
Thread
2013 error during fetch_rowMengmeng Zhang3 Dec
  • Re: 2013 error during fetch_rowWarren Young4 Dec
  • Re: 2013 error during fetch_rowdevlin5 Dec