List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jonathan Wakely Date:November 26 2009 4:31pm
Subject:Re: Binary store
View as plain text
2009/11/26 Sebastián Salazar Molina:
> Hello
>
> I need to store binary data in mysql with mysql++, I tried going to
> hex and escaped in a string, and then make a cast( string AS
> BINARY), but It isn't the result that I want.
>
> How do I store an unsigned char *  array,  with mysql++

Did you read http://tangentsoft.net/mysql++/doc/html/userman/tutorial.html#blob
?

(storing binary data in a DB is often a bad idea, but nevermind)
Thread
Binary storeSebastián Salazar Molina26 Nov
  • Re: Binary storeLeonti Bielski26 Nov
  • Re: Binary storeJonathan Wakely26 Nov
    • Re: Binary storeSebastián Salazar Molina26 Nov
      • Re: Binary storeWarren Young26 Nov
      • Re: Binary storeMickaël Wolff26 Nov
        • Re: Binary storeSebastián Salazar Molina27 Nov