Yeah, steps I made:
1. Installed MinGW with official installer for windows running:
2. Added mingw dir to PATH with wine regedit:
3. I could install mysql under Wine too, but I just downloaded version
without the installer, and unpacked it.
4. Modified makefile.gcc to match the directories
5. Created libmysqlclient.a
wine mingw32-dlltool -k -d /path/to/mysql++/dir/libmysqlclient.def -l
6. wine mingw32-make -f makefile.gcc and got the library.
Compiled my programs that use mysql++ library using 'wine
mingw32-make' and they work as intended.
And this all without running Windows even in virtual machine :)
Hope it helps someone in a future!
On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 8:37 PM, Warren Young <mysqlpp@stripped> wrote:
> Leonti Bielski wrote:
>> I just installed Windows version of Mingw
>> under Wine and it compiled.
> Interesting. I'll add it to the README.
> I assume this means Wine also provides cmd.exe?
> MySQL++ Mailing List
> For list archives: http://lists.mysql.com/plusplus
> To unsubscribe: http://lists.mysql.com/plusplus?unsub=1