List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul Hilton Date:October 12 2009 6:17pm
Subject:mysqlpp::Query::store() throws BadQuery
View as plain text
Hello,
I have been trying to make my app handle errors a bit better, in
particular when the database server times out a session.

When I disconnect the database server I was expecting
mysqlpp::Query::store() (and presumably the other similar ones)
to throw a mysqlpp::ConnectionFailed, but it seems to throw a
mysqlpp::BadQuery with the message "MySQL server has gone away".

The action I need to take is a bit different between these exceptions.

I've tried browsing the source for mysql++-3.0.9, but can't find it.

Does anyone have any pointers on where to look?

Thanks in advance,

Paul Hilton

Thread
mysqlpp::Query::store() throws BadQueryPaul Hilton12 Oct
  • Re: mysqlpp::Query::store() throws BadQueryWarren Young12 Oct