List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:September 14 2009 1:49pm
Subject:Re: Access violation - no RTTI data
View as plain text
Ricardo Medina wrote:

> I've just tried that, but without success. I completely trew away
> mysql++, and redownloaded  it.

I think if you try running the examples from within the MySQL++ build
tree, that they do work.  So if your program doesn't and the examples
work, it would be something specific to your program or build settings
that are causing the problem.

 > Then I rebuilded it with clr support.

The instructions for that are fairly detailed.  Have you followed every
step exactly?  VC++ is very picky about build settings.

Let's try to get things working with plain Standard C++ first, then move
to C++/CLI once we've got that down solid.
Thread
Access violation - no RTTI dataRicardo Medina14 Sep
  • Re: Access violation - no RTTI dataWarren Young14 Sep
  • Re: Access violation - no RTTI dataRicardo Medina14 Sep