List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ricardo Medina Date:September 14 2009 1:23pm
Subject:Re: Access violation - no RTTI data
View as plain text
> On Sep 14, 2009, at 6:21 AM, Ricardo Medina wrote:
>
>> I keep getting the following exception when setting a mysqlpp option:
>> "Access violation - no RTTI data".
>> But I have run-time type info enabled in my project. I also build the
>> mysql++ dll with run-time type info enabled..
>>
>> I get the exception at the following line:
>> conn.set_option(new mysqlpp::SslOption());
>

> You've got some local problem.  I'd try a complete rebuild of both
> MySQL++ and then your program.  You might have a mix of .obj files
> built with different settings.

I've just tried that, but without success. I completely trew away
mysql++, and redownloaded  it. Then I rebuilded it with clr support.
But it didn't help.
Do you have another idea?

Thread
Access violation - no RTTI dataRicardo Medina14 Sep
  • Re: Access violation - no RTTI dataWarren Young14 Sep
  • Re: Access violation - no RTTI dataRicardo Medina14 Sep