List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:September 14 2009 12:33pm
Subject:Re: Access violation - no RTTI data
View as plain text
On Sep 14, 2009, at 6:21 AM, Ricardo Medina wrote:

> I keep getting the following exception when setting a mysqlpp
> option: "Access violation - no RTTI data".
> But I have run-time type info enabled in my project. I also build
> the mysql++ dll with run-time type info enabled..
>
> I get the exception at the following line:
> conn.set_option(new mysqlpp::SslOption());

You've got some local problem.  I'd try a complete rebuild of both
MySQL++ and then your program.  You might have a mix of .obj files
built with different settings.
Thread
Access violation - no RTTI dataRicardo Medina14 Sep
  • Re: Access violation - no RTTI dataWarren Young14 Sep
  • Re: Access violation - no RTTI dataRicardo Medina14 Sep