List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ricardo Medina Date:September 14 2009 12:21pm
Subject:Access violation - no RTTI data
View as plain text
Hello All,

I keep getting the following exception when setting a mysqlpp option:
"Access violation - no RTTI data".
But I have run-time type info enabled in my project. I also build the
mysql++ dll with run-time type info enabled..

I get the exception at the following line:
conn.set_option(new mysqlpp::SslOption());

Thanks
ricardo
Thread
Access violation - no RTTI dataRicardo Medina14 Sep
  • Re: Access violation - no RTTI dataWarren Young14 Sep
  • Re: Access violation - no RTTI dataRicardo Medina14 Sep