List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:August 14 2009 1:45pm
Subject:Re: How to change the way password is given to connect to the database
View as plain text
Martin Defeche wrote:

> I would like to know if there is way to give the password to connect to the
> database when running the program instead of writing it in the source code.

Are you asking the people of list, where we discuss MySQL++, how to
write a program that accepts input from a user, which is not something
MySQL++ does?
Thread
How to change the way password is given to connect to the databaseMartin Defeche14 Aug
  • Re: How to change the way password is given to connect to the databaseWarren Young14 Aug
  • Re: How to change the way password is given to connect to thedatabaseNick Hastings17 Aug