List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin Defeche Date:August 14 2009 1:09pm
Subject:How to change the way password is given to connect to the database
View as plain text
Hello,

I would like to know if there is way to give the password to connect to the
database when running the program instead of writing it in the source code.

In fact, the database is local and the user should be root in order to make
modification and I want my program to be portable.

Thanks in advance

Thread
How to change the way password is given to connect to the databaseMartin Defeche14 Aug
  • Re: How to change the way password is given to connect to the databaseWarren Young14 Aug
  • Re: How to change the way password is given to connect to thedatabaseNick Hastings17 Aug