List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jonathan Wakely Date:August 13 2009 7:42pm
Subject:Re: 2.1.1 -> 2.3.2 ... libmysqlpp.a no longer exists
View as plain text
2009/8/13 Tom Lynch:

> Godaddy has refused to support libmysqlpp.so, I hope they change their mind, but in
> the meantime my site is broken.  Can someone point me at a linux x86 version of
> libmysqlpp.a so that I can be unbroken?  Perhaps someday in the future Godaddy will
> have libmysqlpp.so.

What do you mean "support" ?

Have you read the info about the static library on the mysql++ homepage?

What exactly is the problem? Have you built a program that links to
libmysqlpp.so but godaddy won't let you put that library on their
servers?
Thread
Re: 2.1.1 -> 2.3.2 ... libmysqlpp.a no longer existsTom Lynch13 Aug
  • Re: 2.1.1 -> 2.3.2 ... libmysqlpp.a no longer existsJonathan Wakely13 Aug
RE: 2.1.1 -> 2.3.2 ... libmysqlpp.a no longer existsTom Lynch15 Aug