List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:August 5 2009 6:27pm
Subject:Re: Question about store() override
View as plain text
On Aug 5, 2009, at 5:46 AM, Jim Wallace wrote:

> So for v3, no casting will help?

Re-read my reply.  Casting the second parameter to SQLTypeAdatper
fixes it:

	query.store(my_string, SQLTypeAdapter(my_int));

I tested this by modifying examples/tquery1.cpp.  It works fine.  If
it doesn't work for you, modify tquery1.cpp yourself to replicate the
symptom you're seeing and post the diff.

> Do you always talk about yourself in third-person? :-)

No, he doesn't. >:)
Thread
Question about store() overrideJim Wallace4 Aug
  • Re: Question about store() overrideWarren Young5 Aug
    • RE: Question about store() overrideJim Wallace5 Aug
      • Re: Question about store() overrideWarren Young5 Aug
        • RE: Question about store() overrideJim Wallace6 Aug