List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jim Wallace Date:August 4 2009 11:19am
Subject:Question about store() override
View as plain text
This is a follow-up of my old post of
http://lists.mysql.com/plusplus/7080

I ran into it again, and looked up your answer and couldn't get it to
work.   My solution last time was to flip the %0 and %1, but Warren
suggested casting the second parameter to mysqlpp::String, but it's an
int and it doesn't like that.  I tried casting the first parameter and
that still thought the string was the entire SQL statement.  What did I
miss?

      query << "SELECT "  GET_GETSET_COLS  " FROM
`getset_server_config_values` "

                 " WHERE server_name=%0q and engine_instance_id = %1";

      query.parse();

      LOG4CPLUS_TRACE( m_logger, query.str(serverName,serverInstanceId)
);

      query.store(serverName,serverInstanceId) ); <<< this gets mixed up
with passing in a SQL statement as string

      // this works

      SQLQueryParms sp;

      sp.set( serverName, serverInstanceId );

      results = query.store( sp );

Thread
Question about store() overrideJim Wallace4 Aug
  • Re: Question about store() overrideWarren Young5 Aug
    • RE: Question about store() overrideJim Wallace5 Aug
      • Re: Question about store() overrideWarren Young5 Aug
        • RE: Question about store() overrideJim Wallace6 Aug