List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:BS TLC Date:July 20 2009 8:09pm
Subject:Re: Load/store StoreQueryResult to file
View as plain text
Unfortunately using your proposal I can't manage the query result directly in the program,
but I have to load file, read, modify and store it.  Then, to obtain again the
StoreQueryResult object I have to insert the file dump in a table and then query the table
with the Mysql++ function.
So I'm trying to create a my serialization function, starting from the example simple2.cpp
(where it's extracted the table structure) without the possibility of obtain again the
StoreQueryResult object.

Warren Young wrote:
> BS TLC wrote:
> > Is there a fast way to store/load StoreQueryResult objects in files?
> > I don't want to save/load only the rows, but also the structure of
> > the object.
> What you're asking for is called serialization, and no, MySQL++ currently has no
> serialization mechanisms.  I'm considering adding it to SSQLS v2, but that's not
going to appear for a while.
> It's not exactly what you were asking for, but check out the MySQL reference manual
on the SELECT
> INTO OUTFILE syntax, and the complementary LOAD DATA > INFILE.

Load/store StoreQueryResult to fileBS TLC20 Jul
  • Re: Load/store StoreQueryResult to fileWarren Young20 Jul
    • Re: Load/store StoreQueryResult to fileBS TLC20 Jul