List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:July 20 2009 6:49pm
Subject:Re: Load/store StoreQueryResult to file
View as plain text
BS TLC wrote:
> Is there a fast way to store/load StoreQueryResult objects in files?
> I don't want to save/load only the rows, but also the structure of
> the object.

What you're asking for is called serialization, and no, MySQL++
currently has no whole-data-structure serialization mechanisms.  I'm
considering adding it to SSQLS v2, but that's not going to appear for a
while.

It's not exactly what you were asking for, but check out the MySQL
reference manual on the SELECT INTO OUTFILE syntax, and the
complementary LOAD DATA INFILE.

	http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/select.html
	http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/load-data.html
Thread
Load/store StoreQueryResult to fileBS TLC20 Jul
  • Re: Load/store StoreQueryResult to fileWarren Young20 Jul
    • Re: Load/store StoreQueryResult to fileBS TLC20 Jul