List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:BS TLC Date:July 20 2009 6:01pm
Subject:Load/store StoreQueryResult to file
View as plain text
Hi,
 I'm building my first program with the mysql++ library. I want to save a query result (a
StoreQueryResult object) in a file, that it will be used for create a copy of the
StoreQueryResult object later (with a load function).
Is there a fast way to store/load StoreQueryResult objects in files? I don't want to
save/load only the rows, but also the structure of the object.

Thanks to all.

Thread
Load/store StoreQueryResult to fileBS TLC20 Jul
  • Re: Load/store StoreQueryResult to fileWarren Young20 Jul
    • Re: Load/store StoreQueryResult to fileBS TLC20 Jul