List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:July 7 2009 3:28pm
Subject:Re: Using mysql++ against MySQL 64-bit version
View as plain text
On Jul 6, 2009, at 4:09 PM, Edward Diener wrote:

> Is it possible to use MySQL++ with the 64-bit version of MySQL using
> VS2008 ? The mysqlpp project won't link with 64-bit MySQL libraries
> but maybe there is a way of changing the project so it will.

I recall that there is a build setting you have to change in the
project to make it create 64-bit output.  I don't have it in front of
me, but I didn't have any trouble finding it before.  Just select all
the projects, right-click them, and you can adjust them all at once.

Thread
Using mysql++ against MySQL 64-bit versionEdward Diener7 Jul
  • Re: Using mysql++ against MySQL 64-bit versionWarren Young7 Jul
    • Re: Using mysql++ against MySQL 64-bit versionWarren Young7 Jul
Re: Using mysql++ against MySQL 64-bit versionEdward Diener9 Jul
  • Re: Using mysql++ against MySQL 64-bit versionWarren Young9 Jul