List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Frederic Fillon Date:July 7 2009 1:26pm
Subject:RE: Lost connection to MySQL server during query
View as plain text
Hi Martin,

Take a look at :
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/gone-away.html

Regards.
Fred

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Martin Defeche [mailto:martin.defeche@stripped]
Envoyé : mardi 7 juillet 2009 15:22
À : plusplus@stripped
Objet : Lost connection to MySQL server during query

Hello,

I'm implementing a program that connects to my database and starts 50
threads that each make queries at least every minute. After some queries,
around 7, I got this error "Lost connection to MySQL server during query". I
create 50 different "Query" that I pass to the threads as  pointers.

I have no idea why I got this error.

Some help would be welcomed. Thanks in advance.

Martin

Thread
Lost connection to MySQL server during queryMartin Defeche7 Jul
  • RE: Lost connection to MySQL server during queryFrederic Fillon7 Jul