List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:July 6 2009 1:15pm
Subject:Re: Examples crashes when doing them in my own projects
View as plain text
Joachim Krüger wrote:
> Have you ever heard of that problem that i described?

Yes, and every time I can think of it happening, it was due to linking a
library to a program built with different settings from the library.
Hence the advice to read the file that describes how to set your
program's build options to be the same as those used by MySQL++.
Thread
Examples crashes when doing them in my own projectsJoachim Krüger3 Jul
  • Re: Examples crashes when doing them in my own projectsWarren Young4 Jul
    • Re: Examples crashes when doing them in my own projectsJoachim Krüger6 Jul
      • Re: Examples crashes when doing them in my own projectsWarren Young6 Jul
        • Re: Examples crashes when doing them in my own projectsJoachim Krüger6 Jul
          • RE: Examples crashes when doing them in my own projectsIan Daysh7 Jul
            • Re: Examples crashes when doing them in my own projectsJoachim Krüger7 Jul