List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joachim Krüger Date:July 6 2009 7:01am
Subject:Re: Examples crashes when doing them in my own projects
View as plain text
Thank you for your reply. That would normally be a great tip, but
unfortunately I have studied that readme file several times already.
Have you ever heard of that problem that i described? If you instantly know
whats wrong, can you please give me som hints on what is wrong?

Problem in short terms, so you dont have to read that much:
Program compiles fine,
Connects to the DB,
Prints out the first string ("We have"),
Program crashes when it reaches a for-loop, and data from the DB is read.