List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joachim Krüger Date:July 3 2009 9:34am
Subject:Examples crashes when doing them in my own projects
View as plain text
This one is a bit of a headtwister for me:
I've built, installed, baked, tested and and made love to mysql++.
Everything seems to be working: When i run the (in ex) simple.exe from cmd
this way: C:\mysql++-3.0.9\vc2008\Debug>simple1.exe -u root -p mommy
it works like a screwdriver, and outputs:

We have:

        N├╝rnberger

        Pickle Relis

        Hot Mustard

        Hotdog Buns

When i open the simple1.cpp and rebuild it with const char* db =
"mysql_cpp_data", *server = "localhost", *user = "root", *pass = "mommy";
i get the same output, as expected.

BUT, when i create a new project, copy/pasting simple1.cpp, printdata.cpp,
printdata.h, cmdline.cpp, cmdline.h into my source- and headerfiles folders,
and build the cake, the output becomes:

We have:

*Supercrash with following errormsg*:

"Microsoft Visual Studio C Runtime Library has detected a fatal error in
simple1.exe.

Press Break to debug the program or Continue to terminate the program."

So i press break:
"....
lot of dll's loaded
Microsoft Visual Studio C Runtime Library has detected a fatal error in
simple1.exe."
And a breakpoint is placed at the line " for (it = res.begin(); it !=
res.end(); ++it) .... "

So it seems like it cant loop through the database.

I have reinstalled, rebuilt etc several times, but this happens each time.
Im using winXP, VS 2008, mysql server 5.0

Any suggestions?

Help would be greatly appreciated!

Thread
Examples crashes when doing them in my own projectsJoachim Krüger3 Jul
  • Re: Examples crashes when doing them in my own projectsWarren Young4 Jul
    • Re: Examples crashes when doing them in my own projectsJoachim Krüger6 Jul
      • Re: Examples crashes when doing them in my own projectsWarren Young6 Jul
        • Re: Examples crashes when doing them in my own projectsJoachim Krüger6 Jul
          • RE: Examples crashes when doing them in my own projectsIan Daysh7 Jul
            • Re: Examples crashes when doing them in my own projectsJoachim Krüger7 Jul