List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:June 25 2009 5:52am
Subject:Re: Mysql++ User Exceptions
View as plain text
On Jun 24, 2009, at 2:55 PM, Buch, Bill wrote:

> I have developed a UDF to return an exception should certain
> criteria happen from a stored procedure.  In testing with mysql++
> 3.0.9, I am unable to capture that exception, and the API thinks
> that the SQL call was successful.  Additional attempts through PERL
> and Mysql C API yields the correct behavior and error string being
> returned.

You should post a simple example -- or patch to one of the provided
examples -- to show this bug.  examples/multiquery.cpp deals with
stored procedures, for one.  Your demonstration could thus be just a
few lines of change to it, perhaps?
Thread
Mysql++ User ExceptionsBill Buch24 Jun
  • Re: Mysql++ User ExceptionsWarren Young25 Jun
    • Re: Mysql++ User ExceptionsBill Buch25 Jun
      • Re: Mysql++ User ExceptionsWarren Young25 Jun