List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bill Buch Date:June 24 2009 8:55pm
Subject:Mysql++ User Exceptions
View as plain text
I have developed a UDF to return an exception should certain criteria happen
from a stored procedure.  In testing with mysql++ 3.0.9, I am unable to
capture that exception, and the API thinks that the SQL call was successful.
Additional attempts through PERL and Mysql C API yields the correct behavior
and error string being returned.  I am curious if anyone can shed some light
on this.  Thanks in advance!

Mysql++ User ExceptionsBill Buch24 Jun
  • Re: Mysql++ User ExceptionsWarren Young25 Jun
    • Re: Mysql++ User ExceptionsBill Buch25 Jun
      • Re: Mysql++ User ExceptionsWarren Young25 Jun