List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:June 15 2009 10:50pm
Subject:Re: Problems trying to build from Trunk
View as plain text
Adrian Cornish wrote:
>> What kind of system is this?  I may try to replicate it in a VM.
>
> It a SuSe10.3

I was able to duplicate this symptom on Ubuntu 9.04.  It's fixed in svn
now.  The problem was an old libtool directive in configure.ac which
should have been removed when we moved to Bakefile, years ago.

(Why was it not removed?  Because it's called AC_DISABLE_STATIC, which
implies it affects autoconf, not libtool, whose macros should all begin
with LT_.  News flash: autotools has hair *and* warts.  Film at 11.)
Thread
Problems trying to build from TrunkAdrian Cornish9 Jun
  • Re: Problems trying to build from TrunkWarren Young10 Jun
    • Re: Problems trying to build from TrunkAdrian Cornish10 Jun
      • SSQLS and Binary data type...dancook)10 Jun
        • Re: SSQLS and Binary data type...Warren Young11 Jun
      • Re: Problems trying to build from TrunkWarren Young11 Jun
        • Re: Problems trying to build from TrunkAdrian Cornish11 Jun
          • Re: Problems trying to build from TrunkWarren Young16 Jun